My pet is a chocolate Labrador called Gus. He is two years old and loves the beach and going for walks in the bush, he especially loves to sit on a mattress and float around in the pool like in the photo!
What is your pet like?
Find a photo of your pet and talk about it. If you don’t have a pet now think about a pet you had in the past or a pet that someone you know has or used to have. Answer these questions to help you talk about the pet.
- What type of animal is your pet?
- What is your pet’s name?
- How old is your pet?
- Where did you get your pet from?
- What does your pet normally do?
- What are some special things that your pet does?
- What do you like most about your pet?
- What don’t you like about your pet?
- Would you like to get another pet? If so, explain what pet you would like to get. If not, explain why you don’t want another pet.
Now that you have discussed your pet, write about it in your journal and include a photo.