What is your ideal job?
Use the internet to research your ideal job. Think about:
- What is the job title?
- List the tasks that you would need to do for this job
- Where is this job located?
- Are there many job opportunities for this job?
- What is the average annual salary for this job?
- What type of clothes do you need to wear for this job?
- Do you need to work with other people in this job? Explain.
- How many hours do you need to work every week?
- Is there an option of different work hours eg. full-time, part-time or casual?
- Do you need to complete any study for this job? Explain.
- How many days of holiday does this job have every year?
- Do you need to travel for this job? Explain.
- Research any other relevant information for your ideal job.
Once you have researched your ideal job, write paragraphs about all the information you have found.
Is your ideal job something you could aim for in the future?
For more activities on how to research go to Unit 10 Researching.